Welcome to Apprentice Information Systems, Inc.These terms and conditions govern the use of Apprentice Information Systems, INC's Website and all matters included within the “Service” as defined herein.
Apprentice Information Systems, INC is located at:
900 N Dixieland Rd
Rogers, AR - 72756
United States of America
AIS reserves the right at any time to change, add to, or delete any aspect or feature of the Service and the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on the website without prior notification. You may review the current Terms and Conditions document at any time.
In this Agreement, "you", "your", "member", or "user" means any person or entity using the Service ("Users"). Unless otherwise stated, "Apprentice Information Systems", "Apprentice Information Systems, Inc", “AIS”, "we", or "our" will refer collectively to Apprentice Information Systems, Inc. and its subsidiaries. In addition, “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company (AIS). “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Registration and Service Usage
In order to use the Service you must register with Apprentice Information Systems. Use of the Service is granted only to legally authorized taxpayers over the age of 18, and other Users authorized to act on behalf of the taxpayer, which are also over the age of 18. Only taxpayers over the age of 18, and other Users who are authorized to act on behalf of a taxpayer are permitted to perform activities on their taxpayers’ accounts. AIS is permitted to access taxpayers' information. Apprentice Information Systems does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If Apprentice Information Systems learns that it has collected information from a child under 13, that information will be promptly deleted.
Apprentice Information Systems imposes a convenience fee (for the benefit of AIS) on every payment made using the Service. The convenience fee, an amount or a percentage of the payment, is set solely at the discretion of Apprentice Information Systems and can be changed at any time without notice. Fees collected on this website cover the operational, administrative, and convenience costs of paying online. This fee is non-refundable and it not something levied by the taxing authority.
All payments made through our service will be credited to the taxing authority’s corresponding accounts. Payments made using the service must be within the acceptable range as specified on the website at the time of payment. Apprentice Information Systems is not responsible for the taking authority’s handling of the payments after the taxing authority receives the funds. Payments made online will be processed in the ordinary course of business. However, several factors, many of which are outside of our control, may impact when the funds are received by the taxing authority. We make no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete the processing of service; any duration or time period listed on the website is for example purposes only.
All refund issues relating to taxpayer account usage should be addressed directly with the taxpayer’s taxing authority. Apprentice Information Systems is not liable for any refunds to the Users. As between AIS and each User; each User assumes all responsibility in connection therewith.
Credit Card Usage Policy
Users must contact Apprentice Information Systems before contacting any other party (credit card company or bank) about any discrepancies in payments made using the Service.
Apprentice Information Systems™ will make reasonable efforts to ensure that payments made by credit cards are processed in a secure manner, but we make no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing because our Service is largely dependent upon many factors outside of our control, such as delays in the authorization process by our merchant banker.
DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; RELATED MATTERS
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; RELEASE: WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBLITY THEREOF), WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICE; INTERRUPTION OR INACCURACY OF DATA; OR SECURITY BREACHES.
OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF DIRECT DAMAGES OR THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOUR TO AIS WITHIN THE IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING 12 MONTHS. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES.
YOU AND APPRENTICE INFORMATION SYSTEMS AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN TWO (2) YEARS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
THESE LIMITATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE PROVISIONS OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW THAT MAY RESTRICT THEIR SCOPE; AND THE PARTIES INTEND THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS BE REDUCED, AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AS OPPOSED TO BEING DECLARED UNENFORCEABLE ENTIRELY.
Account & Agreement Termination
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing written notice to Apprentice Information Systems customer service. Apprentice Information Systems, Inc. may terminate this Agreement without notice, for any reason including, but not limited to, any user conduct which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or if you breach this Agreement. Apprentice Information Systems reserves the right to terminate a registered member account (for any or no reason) without notice.
Apprentice Information Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates and licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Apprentice Information Systems, Inc. All rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://taxpayment.CountyService.net for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You covenant and agree to not:
- Republish material from https://taxpayment.CountyService.net
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://taxpayment.CountyService.net
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://taxpayment.CountyService.net
- Redistribute content from Apprentice Information Systems, Inc. (unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (“Comments”) in areas of the website. Apprentice Information Systems, Inc. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website; and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Apprentice Information Systems, Inc., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the only the expressed view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Apprentice Information Systems, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Apprentice Information Systems, Inc. reserves the right (but is not obligated) to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent to AIS that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to AIS a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list AIS or its affiliates in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations in our sole discretion.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow at least 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Apprentice Information Systems, Inc.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Removal of links is in our sole discretion. While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringe, otherwise violate, or advocate the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PRUPOSES. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS, WHERE IS, AND WITH ALL FAULTS.”